Ceylon cinnamon active 500 capsules
Cinnamon, Chromium and zinc to help balance blood sugar levels
The bark peeled from tender root shoots of genuine Ceylon Cinnamon shrubs contain the most valuable and beneficial cinnamon. Ground, supplemented and filled into a capsule this cinnamon is easy to take.
- With valuable genuine Ceylon cinnamon from Sri Lanka
- Covers 100% of the daily requirement of chromium and zinc
- For the maintenance of normal blood sugar levels
- To maintain normal carbohydrate metabolism
What positive impact can cinnamon have on the human body?
Trace elements such as zinc and chromium play an important role in the human body’s metabolism. Zinc, cinnamon and chromium can help regulate blood sugar levels and improve insulin action.
Zinc, cinnamon and chromium can enhance the effect of insulin by reducing insulin resistance thus improving the effect of insulin. This combination is suitable for metabolic improvement in Type 1 and Type 2 Diabetics.
Cinnamon stimulates the body’s metabolism; it helps to warm up the body from the inside out.
- The Ceylon Cinnamon which grows in Sri Lanka contains very low levels of coumarin and is classified ‘harmless’ by the BfR (health Authority).
- Not suitable for children 12 years or younger, pregnant or breastfeeding women
Serving size of 2 capsules contains:
|Chromium||40 µg (100%*)|
Ceylon cinnamon powder, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (capsule shell), zinc citrate, chromium (III) chloride hexahydrate, colour E171
Directions for use:
Take 2 capsules a day with some liquid
Do not chew
120 Capsules (PZN 13864038).